Monday, February 28, 2011

Feb. 28 - Pics and Video

I head back to work this coming Thursday. I'm really going to miss spending all day with my little guys, but at least I know they'll be in good hands. Considering I don't have much time left to soak up Elliot's toothless smiles and Jonathan's squealing, I'm not going to spend much time on this post, but wanted to share some more recent photos and a little video of Elliot. Enjoy!



I just love those big brown eyes. : )


Jonathan has one of the most contagious smiles. Being in the middle of the terrible twos, we don't see as much of it as we used to, but it warms my heart every time it flashes across his face.


Elliot looks like he's socking Jonathan in the first one photo above. Hopefully it'll be a long time before either starts any genuine slugging.

Jonathan is always eager to help with Elliot -- wanting to get me a fresh burp cloth, and even asking to have Elliot sit on his lap. Hopefully he'll help keep an eye on the little guy when I go back to work.



And here's a video of Elliot enjoying some tummy time.

No comments:

Post a Comment